Who am I?
My name is Alexander Tsvetanov Tsvetanov (hence Alexander T.T.). I am a marketing professional, investor and entrepreneur and I am highly passionate about self-development. I have a wide range of hobbies and interests – from extreme sports to meditation and anything in between. This website is dedicated to recording my thoughts and journey through life. My hope is that you will find it interesting to read.
What will you find here?
My content is mainly about 3 things.
- First and foremost self-development in all its aspects. Professional, personal, emotional and spiritual.
- Lifestyle. The more casual and leisurely side of my posts. This is where you can find content from my plentiful and widely varied hobbies. It includes things like health & fitness, holidays, menswear, design and many others.
- Business and investing. My intent is to show how these pursuits are closely related to personal development and growth.
What will my content give you?
I hope it will:
- Provide ways and inspiration to start your own journey of self improvement.
- Provoke your thought and hopefully give you a different perspective on common issues and questions. (Because the content that I share with you can sometimes be contrarian or controversial.)
- Allow you to consider alternative viewpoints and keep an open mind. (Because we live in an age where social media makes it easy to surround yourself with people and organizations that view the world as you do.)
- Show you a space where real, honest and truthful conversations can be had about meaningful topics.
My aim with this website is not to give out advice, provide “hype up” motivation or sell courses. That’s BS if you ask me.
Change, motivation and desire for improvement is something that comes from within. You must find your own way. It’s not something that I, or anyone else, can just give you.
I believe that a better world starts with better individuals. My hope is that I can play a small part in helping people become better individuals.